Dr. Yili Jiang
214 Weir Hall
Dr. Jiang joined the University of Mississippi as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer and Information Science in 2022. She received her Ph.D. degree in Computer Engineering from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln (UNL), NE, USA, 2022 and B.S. degree in Electronic and Information Engineering from Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Nanjing, China, 2014.
You can view Dr. Jiang’s homepage here.
- Cyber Security and Privacy
- Machine Learning and AI
- Cloud Computing and Edge Intelligence
- Data Analytics
- Cyber-physical Systems
- Computer Networks
- Yili Jiang, Kuan Zhang, Yi Qian, and Liang Zhou, “Anonymous and Efficient Authentication Scheme for Privacy-preserving Distributed Learning,” in IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 17, pp. 2227-2240, 2022.
- Yili Jiang, Kuan Zhang, Yi Qian, and Rose Qingyang Hu, “Privacy-preserving Data Deduplication in Edge-assisted Mobile Crowdsensing,” in International Journal of Multimedia Intelligence and Security, 2022, 4(1): 1-19.
- Yili Jiang, Kuan Zhang, Yi Qian, and Liang Zhou, “P2AE: Preserving Privacy, Accuracy, and Efficiency in Location-dependent Mobile Crowdsensing,” in IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, doi: 10.1109/TMC.2021.3112394.
- Yili Jiang, Kuan Zhang, Yi Qian, and Liang Zhou, “Reinforcement Learning based Query Optimization in Differentially Private IoT Data Publishing,” in IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 8, no. 14, pp. 11163-11176, 15 July, 2021.
- Yili Jiang, Kuan Zhang, Yi Qian, and Rose Qingyang Hu. “Preserving Location Privacy and Accurate Task Allocation in Edge-assisted Mobile Crowdsensing”, 2022 IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), Austin, TX, USA, 10-13 April 2022.
- Yili Jiang, Kuan Zhang, Yi Qian, and Rose Qingyang Hu. “Cooperative Task Allocation in Edge Computing Assisted Vehicular Crowdsensing”, 2021 IEEE Global Communication Conference (Globecom’21), Madrid, Spain, 7-11 December 2021.
- Yili Jiang, Kuan Zhang, Yi Qian, and Rose Qingyang Hu. “Efficient and Privacy-preserving Distributed Learning in Cloud-Edge Computing Systems”, in Proceedings of the 3rd ACM Workshop on Wireless Security and Machine Learning (WiseML’21). Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, 2021, pp. 25–30.
- Yili Jiang, Kuan Zhang, Yi Qian, and Liang Zhou, “An Optimization Framework for Privacy-preserving Access Control in Cloud-Fog Computing Systems,” 2020 IEEE 92nd Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC2020-Fall), 2020, pp. 1-5.