The Department offers four degree programs. At the undergraduate level, we offer the ABET/CAC-accredited BSCS program and a BA major in computer science. At the graduate level, we offer computer science emphases on the MS and PhD degree programs. Select the appropriate items below for more information.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSCS)
- Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science (BACS)
- Master of Science in Engineering Science (MS) — Computer Science emphasis
- Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering Science (PhD) — Computer Science emphasis
Undergraduate and beginning graduate courses (100-599 level courses) are mostly taught under the department designation CSci. Courses at the 600- and 700-level are taught under the ENGR and ENGS department designations.
- Computer Science course descriptions (from Catalog)
- Computer Science course schedules
- University-wide undergraduate catalogs
- University-wide graduate catalogs
- University transfer course equivalency listing (undergraduate)