Cunningham's Current and Former Graduate Students
- Ms. Pallavi Tadepalli (ABD),
"GridAccess: A Framework for a Distributed Indexing and Search Structure".
- Mr. Charles Jenkins (ABD), co-advised by Stephen Rice,
"Models and Domain Specific Languages for Resources".
- Ms. Nighat Yasmin (ABD), co-advised by Murali Sitaraman (Clemson
University), "Specification and Mechanical Veriification of Performance
Profiles of Software Components".
- Mr. James Church, co-advised by Yixin Chen, languages for mobile robot
- Mr. Scott Mounger, "Web Interface for Imagemagick".
- Mr. Suresh Chelamalla, "Inventory Database (ID)".
- Mr. Narendranath Panguuluri, "Course Scheduling System (CSS)".
- Ms. Rong Zhou, "Creating a Workflow Framework in Scala".
- Ms. Vineeta Arya, "Indpendent Study Test Scheduling System."
- Ms. Jane Hsiao. "Online Student Assignment Management."
- Mr. Arvinder Singh Kang. "Equipment Reservation System Using Ruby
- Mr. SreeRam Dasoju. "Contact Database (CD)".
- Ms. Jian Weng. "Integrating the BoxScript Language into the Eclipse
- Ms. Madhavi Karuturi. "OCSMRS".
- Mr. Prasad Choudhari, "Online Degree Application System (ODAS)".
- Ms. Swapna Veeravalli, "Online Working Directory".
- Ms. Lakeisha James, "A Computer Equipment System for Departmental
Users in a Business Environment".
- Mr. Kalyan Panchumarthi, "Online User Administration for the
Department of Instituional Animal Care and Use Committee (ICookie)".
- Mr. Anshul Saxena, "Online IT Media Acquisition System".
- Mr. Ravichandra Adiraju, "Schedule Validator."
- Ms. Sireesha Kurapati, "Using a File System Example to Illustrate
Software Design Patterns in Java."
- Mr. Navanath Prabhudessai, "Distributed Architecture Using Desing
Patterns, Strong Typed Datasets and Web Services for Online User
- Mr. Somesh Dubey, "Online Publication Catalog System."
- Mr. Deepak (Derek) Girdhani, "VolunteerNet."
- Mr. Muralidhar Chittibomma, "Automation of Online Teacher
Evaluation System for OleMiss Online."
- Ms. Hui Xiong, MS Thesis, Design and Implementation of
FRUIT: A Family of Retargetable User Interface Tools.
- Mr. C.W. Pruett, "A Framework for Image Processing."
- Ms. Rui Zhou, "Online Module Guide."
- Mr. Hongman Gao, "Online Hotel Reservation
- Ms. Pallavi Tadepalli. MS thesis, Graphical Class
Browsing and Execution Environments for Java Applications.
- Mr. Jayendra B. Bhonsle, Ph.D.,
"A CML (Chemical Markup Language) HTML-based Electronic
Chemistry Laboratory Notebook."
- Ms. Mingxian Fu. "The University of Mississippi Voting
Observation and Tabulation Environment (UM/VOTE)."
- Ms. Jian Li.
"A Faculty Activity Report Editor."
- Mr. Mahmudul Sheikh,
"Dynamic Execution Environment for Java Applications (DEEJA)."
- Mr. Ramakrishna Govindaraju,
"Automation of Course Scheduling in the Computer Science Department."
- Mr. Wei Liu, "The Transport Facilitator."
- Mr. Sajan Malla, "Online Faculty Activity
- Mr. Vamsee Matta, "XML Database Mapping."
- Ms. Linwu Gu,
"Online Student Advising System."
- Mr. Anjib Shakya,
"Graduate Admissions Tracking System."
- Mr. Steven L. Goertzen,
"A Configurable Ballot System".
- Ms. Wei Qian,
"A UML Database Tool for Object-Oriented Design."
- Ms. Vandana Thomas,
"A Java-Based Design and Implementation of an Object-Oriented
Framework for Communication in Distributed Decision-Making Protocols."
- Mr. Arun K. Sureddi, "Simulating Wireless
- Ms. "Jennifer" Jie Xu, PhD,
"An Object-Oriented Framework for Distributed Decision-Making Protocols."
- Ms. Hongmei Gao,
"UML Database Design and Implementation Using Java Servlets."
- Mr. Lin Tang,
"Intersection Traffic Flow Simulator."
- Ms. Jingyi Wang, "A Flexible Java Library
for Table Data and File Structures."
- Ms. Cuihua Zhang, Ph.D.,
"Automated Degree Application Form - A Case Study of Pattern
Design and an Application of Java Programming."
- Mr. Wenwen Xu, "An XML-Based Tool for Automating
Faculty Activity Reports."
- Mr. Xiaobin Pang,
"A Communicating Sequential Processes Application Framework in Java."
- Mr. Vishnu V. Ayyagari,
"Writing Applications in the Space Architecture."
- Mr. Tushar P. Dave.
"A Graphical Tool for Building Pipes-and-Filters Applications."
- Mr. Joseph E. Nokku,
"A Web-based Undergraduate Computer Science Advising Tool."
- Ms. "Jane" Juan Qian
"HTML-to-LaTeX Converter Program."
- Mr. "John" Mingxian Li,
"A Java Package for Indexed Files."
- Mr. Ming Wei,
"A Java-based Pipes-and-Filters Framework."
- Ms. Shailaja P. Rayaprolu,
"Implementation of a Distributed Processing System using the
- Mr. Deep O. Sharma,
"A Java Class Library for B-Trees."
- Mr. Jian Hu,
"Components of a Data and File Structures Class Library in Java."
Copyright © 2008, H. Conrad Cunningham
Last modified: Thu 16 july 2009.