Computer Science Degree Programs
The Department's faculty supports four degree programs. At the undergraduate level, it offers the ABET/CAC-accredited BSCS program and also a BA major in computer science. At the graduate level, it offers computer science emphases on the MS and PhD degree programs. Select the appropriate items below for more information.
- Accreditation (ABET and SACS)
- Undergraduate degree programs (BSCS and BA)
- Graduate degree programs (MS and PhD)
- University Creed
- School of Engineering Honor Code
See the Future Students page if you are considering studying computer science at Ole Miss.
Computer Science Course Information
The Department's faculty teaches courses at both the undergraduate (100-499) and graduate levels (500-700). The undergraduate and beginning graduate courses (100-599) are mostly taught under the department designation CSCI. Courses at the 600- and 700-level are taught under the ENGR and ENGS department designations.
- Computer Science course descriptions (from Catalog)
- Computer Science course schedules
- University-wide undergraduate catalogs
- University-wide graduate catalogs
- University transfer course equivalency listing (undergraduate)